You can pay online using PayPal or through the Boom! Athletics Mindbody. PayPal payments must be approved by management.
You can also pay at our facility via cash, credit, debit, or by check. All prices are indicated in US Dollars and do not include Sales Tax.
Refunds will not be granted in cancellation attempt within a running contract. (example: if 4/12 payments have been made a member will not be refunded for unused membership access or able to cancel a long term commitment membership until full payment obligations are received.)
Members will be given option to upgrade to a better deal membership with a longer contract. Members will not be given option to downgrade to a month to month contract once in an agreed commitment contract unless done so with owner or management’s approval.
Boom! Athletics will grant a refund if an injury occurs but only if presented a valid and up-to-date doctor’s note claiming that you are unable to continue with your exercise program. If you do not bring a doctor’s note we will not give a refund for a membership or classes but will gladly put your membership on hold until you are able to start exercising again. Refunds or cancellation of contract will also be granted to those with proof of a changed or changing address. If you do not provide proof of a changed or changing address a refund will not be granted, however, we will gladly put a hold on your membership until proof has been provided.
Note: There is a $30 monthly charge to hold/freeze any given account.
If you purchased by credit card, your card will be credited for 90% of the applicable amount within 30 business days of receipt of request for refund. If you paid by cash or check, you will receive a check from Boom! Athletics for 90% of the applicable amount of the return by mail (approximately 2-4 weeks after the request for refund has been received).
All record of phone calls, text, email, or any messages provided will be saved for future use if needed.
If a member files a credit dispute within an unfulfilled contract obligation while there is still a running agreement that member will be charged $30 per a disputed claim.
Refunds or cancellation of contract will also be granted to those with proof of a changed or changing address. If you do not provide proof of a changed or changing address more than 25 miles a refund will not be granted, however, we will gladly put a hold on your membership until proof has been provided.
Terms & Conditions
- Membership must be paid in advance of service on the 1st day of each month.
- Dues are paid by monthly automatic electronic payment (credit card, debit card, or automatic checking account draft), checks made out to Boom! Athletics, or Cash
- Memberships are automatically renewed with the same terms at the end of the membership period.
- Memberships fifteen (15) days past due with repeated insufficient funds will be deactivated.
- Listed prices include State and Local sales taxes which are collected on all memberships.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel anyone’s membership at any time for any reason. We will refund you the remainder of any paid time period.
- Month-to-month membership plans can be canceled; however, we must receive written notification ten (30) days prior to your credit card processing date (normally the 1st of each month). It is your responsibility to give us written notice 30 days in advance. There will be no refund once a payment has been charged to your credit card.
- We do not give refunds if you do not use your membership, nor can you carry it over to the next month if you missed a class. No exceptions.
- Rate-Lock Guarantee (for month to month, non-discounted members only) – Your monthly dues will never increase for the lifetime of your membership.
- Boom! Athletics is not an “open gym” format. It operates by class or appointment-only training, unless otherwise noted. Boom! Athletics may alter its location, operating hours, services, type and quantity of equipment, and type and frequency of its classes, from time to time, at its sole discretion. Fitness training is an evolving science, thus Boom! Athletics reserves the right to change its routines, classes and equipment to accommodate such evolution.
- Gym attire is required during workouts. No open toed shoes or sandals are allowed in the training area during class times.
- Boom! Athletics assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen articles. Lost and found articles not claimed will be donated to charity.
- No smoking is allowed in any part of the facility. Food or drink may be taken into workout areas if it is in a non-breakable, enclosed container.
- Members must be 16 years of age or older.
- Boom! Athletics is committed to the health, safety, welfare of each of its members and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent, or illegal behavior. Boom! Athletics has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination of membership of any member engaging in unacceptable behavior.
- Members shall pay for any damages to Boom! Athletics property which results from the willful or negligent conduct of member, member’s guest or dependent children. Members are responsible for the conduct and damages of their guest.
- Boom! Athletics may close its Facility, in its sole and absolute discretion, for any reason including, but not limited to, for seminars, certifications, maintenance, selected holidays and other hours based on government requirements. Boom! AThletics may delete, change, discontinue, repair, or replace any part or all of the Facility without any effect on this Agreement. If the Facility is unavailable for more than 7 days for any reason, except acts of nature, Boom! Athletics may extend your membership, without dues, for the same period the Facility was unavailable.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your
- e-mail address
- mailing address
- phone number
- credit card information
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Personalize your experience
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- Improve our website
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- Improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- Process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- Send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
All users of the site may make changes to their personal information by logging into the member only section.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on April 13th 2015